Factory Supplied Carbon Steel Zinc Plated YZP Concrete Knurled Drop in Anchors
What is knurled drop in anchors?
Drop-In anchors are female concrete anchors designed for anchoring into concrete. Drop the anchor into the pre-drilled hole in the concrete. Using a setting tool expands the anchor within the hole in the concrete. Drop-in anchors require a setting tool to install. If you do not have a setting tool, be sure to purchase one.
• Drop-In anchors should only be used in solid concrete.
• Their main use is to insert threaded rod to suspend electrical cable trays, HVAC ductwork and fire sprinkler pipe and heads.
• They can be used in applications that require a flush mounted anchor and when a bolt needs to be inserted and removed.
• A setting tool is required to set the anchor in the concrete.
• As with all female type anchors, the designated diameter of the Drop-In anchor refers to the side diameter of the anchor.
• The outside diameter of the anchor is equal to the hole diameter required to be drilled in the concrete.
• Minimum embedment for each diameter of Drop-In anchor is the length of the anchor.
• The Drop-In Anchor requires the bottom of the hole to set the anchor.
• First, drop the anchor in the hole with the threaded open end up towards the surface, then insert proper setting tool and hit with a hammer until the Drop-In anchor is fully set.
|Name||Drop In Anchor|
|Size||M2-M24,or non-standard as request&design|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel,Brass, and So on|
|Standard||GB, DIN, ISO, ANSI/ASTM, BS, BSW, JIS etc|
|Non-standards||OEM is available, according to drawing or samples|
|Finish||Plain, black, zinc plated/according to your requirement|
|Delivery||20-30 days after received the deposit.|
|Package||According to customers require|